Information From: Bookings
Room FacilitiesThe Peninsula Hotel, Guernsey, has 99 bedrooms each one with a single and a double bed and an en suite bathroom and separate toilet.
They also have 7 sets of interconnecting rooms, as well as some family rooms which can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
39 of the 99 bedrooms are non-smoking rooms and 32 of them have views over Grand Havre Bay. 25 of bedrooms are on the ground floor and the hotel has a lift to the other 2 floors.
2 ground floor rooms have wheelchair access and are category 3 disabled bedrooms. The hotel has wheelchair access throughout with car parking for disabled guests at the front door.
DescriptionSet within 5 acres of gardens, the hotel is located on a tranquil grassy peninsula, leading to a sandy bay in the peaceful parish of the Vale, Guernsey.
The Peninsula Hotel is set in a prominent sea-front position, overlooking Grand Havre Bay on north-west coast of the island. If you are looking for a relaxing break, you will find a large outdoor swimming pool, which is heated during the summer, as well as a children's pool.
Suited for family holidays, restful short breaks, meetings and conferences, as well as wedding receptions and banqueting, the Peninsula Hotel can cater for all your requirements.
AddressLES DICQS, VALE, GY6 8JP
From the Airport (approximately 25 minutes):
- Turn right.
- Carry straight on until you come to the coast.
- At the coast, turn right.
- Carry straight on along the coast road for about 10 minutes.
- The Peninsula Hotel will be on your left (sea side).
From the Harbour (approximately 15 minutes):
- Follow the exit signs after leaving the ferry.
- Once you reach the big roundabout at the end of the ferry terminal road, take the third exit left.
- Follow the road along the coast until you reach a traffic filter at the HalfWay Cafè.
- Turn left at the HalfWay Cafè and continue to the traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights, turn left.
- Carry straight on along this road which will bring you out to the coast again.
- Once the road rejoins the coast, you will see the Salvation Army Fortress then the Houmet Tavern on your left.
- The Peninsula Hotel is just after the Houmet Tavern on your right (sea side).
On request, the hotel make your booking with Condor Ferries at their special rate.