Information From: Bookings
DescriptionThe Coronado is located a 10-minute tram ride from the centre of Zurich, close to the main train station and the Oerlikon fairgrounds. It offers free internet and free parking.
From the airport it takes you only a 20-minute ride on tram number 10 to reach the Coronado hotel (Milchbuck stop). Various other tram lines stop right in front of the hotel, providing easy access to all destinations in Zurich.
Just across the street there is a beautiful park with a biotope, a jogging path and benches, inviting you to relax in lush green surroundings.
AddressSCHAFFHAUSERSTRASSE 137, ZURICH, 8057
DirectionsFrom the airport:
- Between terminal 1 + 2 (arrivals) you can find the shuttle bus, running every half hour from 06:15 to 10:10 and from 17:00 to 23:00
- Between 10.00 and 17:00 please use the SLS shuttle.
- Tram 10 goes directly from the airport to the hotel.
From the main train station:
- Take tram 10, 14 (direction Seebach), or 7 (direction Stettbach)
- Get off at Milchbuck, cross the street and there you are.