Information From: Bookings
DescriptionBlossoms Hotel offers modern rooms with private bathrooms within a converted Georgian townhouse. Just ten minutes? walk from the centre of historic York, it provides free private parking.
Rooms at Blossoms are decorated in a bright, modern style and feature flat-screen TVs with Freeview and DVD players. Guests can also make use of free Wi-Fi, toiletries, and tea/coffee-making facilities.
Guests at Blossoms can enjoy freshly cooked breakfasts or lighter options with local produce, including Harrogate teas and award-winning sausages.
The hotel?s lounge bar provides drinks, bar meals, and a range of local beers from the York Brewery, as well as video games, books, and board games.
York Minster is only 10 minutes? walk away from Blossoms, while the Jorvik Viking Centre and York Dungeons are a 15-minute walk away. York Railway Station is approximately 15 minutes away on foot.
Address28 CLIFTON, YORK, YO30 6AE
- We are located on Bootham (A19), approx 0.5 miles from the city centre.
- Look out for a footbridge crossing the road - we are close to this, opposite a very old school building.
- Our car park is at the rear of the property, and accessed from Burton Stone Lane (this road has the 'Burton Stone' pub on the corner.)
- About 30 yards along Burton Stone Lane, you will see a large car park on the right-hand side. Enter this car park, and go through the gap in the back right-hand corner. Our parking is in the numbered spaces.
- Parking is first-come, first served. In the event that our car park is full, there is free on-street parking nearby.
- Be warned that the city centre contains pedestrian streets and one-way systems. For this reason, we strongly advise using the York Northern Ring Road (A1237) and approaching from the North. Coming into York along the A19 from this direction, (signposted 'Rawcliffe',) we are about 20 yards before the footbridge on the left-hand side.
To walk to us from the station takes about 15 minutes. On exiting York Station by the main entrance (with the taxi rank), turn left. Follow the road past the Royal York Hotel and cross straight over at the traffic lights. Go straight on and through the gate in the bar walls (city walls). Turn left and cross the river. Continue straight ahead to the next set of traffic lights. Turn left and continue to the next set of traffic lights. Turn left again into Bootham and walk until you see a footbridge crossing the road. We are on the right-hand side.
A taxi from the station will cost about GBP 5.